Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Getting Started....

I must admit it could not be more strange to me right now to call Perry Local Schools my new home after working seven years in another district.  I used to blog all of my classroom adventures at www.facaartroom.blogspot.com, my previous classroom where I taught.  So I am not new to blogging or to teaching but simply to my surroundings and my students.  Four weeks into this school year I am loving it and so eager to see what I can do in my new position at Edison Middle School where I teach an Art Explorations class to seventh and eighth graders and Pfeiffer Intermediate where I teach fifth and sixth grade.

The students, staff and community here are energetic and have so much to give and share!  We have started off strong with paint and ink and marker and mess!  Just the way I like it!:)  Please feel free to follow our blog this school year where I will also add what is happening in Mrs. Self's classroom at Edison (a space she is so kind to share with me).  I can't wait to see what new things my students and I will explore....

No comments:

Post a Comment